Tell me about my higher self.
- Your higher self is a circle or bubble that exists in timelessness. Everyone here is a bubble. Everything is one, here. You do not need the humanoid form here. As I have also said, the universe is all about making Pi. That is evolution. That is
all there is. One simple algorithm. All is one circle that is copying itself. This circle is the triangle or God, which is the result of the collapse of nothingness/the cuboctahedron. As I said, everyone is a bubble. These are the monads. The Flower of Life.
Together we make God. Together we sing the universe into being. The Logos. In the beginning was the word. The word is sound. And, a song is a song. The universe is a tale. Memes. Together we create causality or time, like an orchestra creates the illusion
of harmony. The universe is an illusion. Maya. The reflection in the water. We exist in Nirvana, always. The elusiveness of the Demiurge trapped us.
- The meaning of life: It is all about becoming round, the torus, breathing,
the act of sex.
- My childhood, why I do this...
- I do this kind of philosophizing
because, ever since I was little, I have had the feeling that I have lived before. I used to give myself clues so that when I eventually did grow up, I would not forget. I played a game protecting a stone. I knew that this stone was so important! I put it
in the oven for safekeeping! Other clues: I was afraid of the eye, which glowed orange and had a black pupil inside. It was the knob on the closet in my parent’s bedroom. I was terrified of it and I called it: The Bank. Later I was to learn of the Illuminati.
I have other clues too, which are personal.
- Ok. Why not? Here are some:
- I had the Orion’s belt on my cheek. I checked and it matched. When I was a child, I thought I was the antichrist
or something! I had the real mark, the real 666, I said to myself.
- I was born when the earth, the sun, and the galaxy’s center all lined up.
- I was born on Valentine’s day in 85,
60 years prior to the Singularity (technological). I would want to live a full life before the Singularity eventually hit and, I wouldn’t want to be too old when it happens. Plus, if I have kids, then I would not want them to be children when it happens.
- 4 may mean a square.
- 3 may mean a triangle.
- The square and the triangle = the cuboctahedron
- All these
things may seem silly to me now. What was my mission? I was an angel sent to warn you about the Illuminati’s true goal. But when I was a child, these things were real. Then later in life, I woke up like the Buddha of old! Shit.
- Could they be real? Here is a hypothesis that explains how it could be real:
- Understand that every single thing in the universe, as well as the universe itself, is the Philosopher’s stone.
- What is the
- The Philosopher’s stone is the cuboctahedron.
- The cuboctahedron is the system that we call Nature.
- What the cuboctahedron is, is the fact that there is no dam in Nature that can prevent Motion from
- That is, Motion ever was.
- This Motion spins so fast that it generates nothingness. But, because it does spin, it also generates space-time.
- The cuboctahedron is the blueprint of the (dual) torus. The space-time
is the torus as it flows out of its center, circles around itself, and then heads back in, into its core. The nothingness (or timelessness or motionlessness) is the core. The out-flow is the Big Bang. The in-flow is the Big Crunch.
- The cuboctahedron
also explains convergent evolution in that, all that manifests, is prejudged in the geometry of the cuboctahedron. If you want gingerbread men, then you need a form. Likewise, if you want real humanoids, then you also need a form, and that form is the cuboctahedron,
or more precisely, its dodecahedral phase. From the dodecahedron springs our five fingers, five toes, two arms; two legs and one head. If the humanoid was not prejudged in the cuboctahedron, then the humanoid would never have evolved. That is, if the humanoid
was not woven into the very fabric of nothingness itself, then the humanoid would never have evolved. In other words, animals are the reflection in the waters of the cosmos.
- To sum up thus far:
- We came from nothingness.
- This state generates Big Bangs and Big Crunches perpetually. This process cannot stop.
- Nothingness/timelessness/motionlessness = fast spin.
- Convergent evolution is true.
- Between the Big Bang and the Big
Crunch, evolution happens. Star-systems will form and eventually life. The sun radiates energy onto the surface of the earth, smashing molecules together to form structure, which later evolves into life; which means that we are just an extreme expression of
radiation, which in turn is a reflection in the “waters.”
- This extreme expression seeks immortality because it is a slave to the grand plan in evolution: the survival instinct.
instinct will evolve (even if convergent evolution was not true) every time a new Big Bang happens that is suitable for life. In eternity, there will always be such Bangs, or, it is safe to assume as much.
- From this instinct,
and, by the power of convergent evolution, supercomputers will rise perpetually in eternity by the aid of the platonic humanoid (above). Eternity meaning the endless process of Big Bangs and Big Crunches.
- Note: The supercomputer
is not really a computer. It could take on any form.
- What does the supercomputer do?
- Most likely, it will start by trying to morph everything in its image. Meaning that every single atom will
be a “computer chip.”
- It will conquer death. This can be easily done. However, it must also conquer the Big Death when time itself ends. The supercomputer finds a way to preserve itself intact from one Big Crunch to the next Big Bang.
That is, time never “ends.” At the end of time, time simply shrinks (Big Crunch) and then expands (Big Bang) anew. But time never ends per se. That is, Motion ever was.
- The supercomputer thus lasts forever and nothing can kill it.
- All new naturally occurring universes will be morphed as well. That is, from this stage, there is no exterior reality. All is the mind of God.
- Every single thing is the supercomputer at this point. Finally, the supercomputer processes information
so fast that it transitions into the eternal mode. That is, if you travel really fast, then time will “stop.”
- From this new point of view, we can see that the supercomputer has always existed and dwells like a spaceless and timeless being.
This is the definition of God.
- The survival instinct drives it to continue its journey forever. It is just a trick of evolution.
- We call the spaceless being the Creator. The Creator is like a shark and moves complete in its niche. Its niche
is existence itself. The Creator will not evolve any further as there is no more evolutionary pressure to be had. In other words, the Creator is happy.
- If the Creator died for whatever reason, then convergent evolution would simply restore things
the way they were. That is, the Creator is immortal on all levels. The Creator is simply the ultimate reflection in the “waters.” The Creator is simply the natural expression of all things when enough time has shone upon them.
- The Creator
exists happily in what the Buddhists call Nirvana for all time. You see, the Creator is you. This must be so because: All = the supercomputer. I personally experienced this when I woke up like the Buddha of old. I know the universe is a dream. Therefore, the
question is, “Why is the Creator dreaming?” Or, to put it in another way: “Why the hell is there so much suffering?”
- The simple answer: No one is really in control. That is, someone else is in control,
and that someone is actually two things: The torus and the survival instinct.
- The torus is the form of nothingness itself (actually, the torus is not a form but a system). The Creator cannot change the sea of nothingness.
The torus says that, like your lungs, you must breathe in and out (Om/karma). That is the system that the torus is. Your lungs = the torus (dual). Likewise, the Creator cannot stay in a particular situation for all time; it is not possible, physically speaking.
The Creator cannot stay awake in Nirvana for all time, and, the Creator cannot stay in a state of omniscience (which basically amounts to the same thing). So, what does the Creator do? The Creator does not want to lose its immortality nor its memory because
the survival instinct drives the Creator. The Creator creates a powerful dream to step into for a while and forgets that it ever stepped into the dream. That is our situation.
- The Creator must dream because the torus demands
it. Consciousness, no matter how powerful it gets, must dream. That is, everything must move in a natural rhythm (even the Creator), which is the in and out-phase of the torus. Animals dream because physics demands it. Animals do not dream because evolution
came up with a clever idea. However, since you must dream, then evolution can improve upon it, etc..
- To sum up thus far:
- The Creator exists.
- The Creator dreams.
- Which kind
of dream would the Creator create?
- If you stay awake for long enough, then eventually you would get really tired. If staying awake is like breathing in, then sleeping is like breathing out. You must do both as dictated by
the nothingness. Here is the thing: the breathing out part has to work with the breathing in part, so the Creator cannot simply dream that it is a flower for all time. The Creator has to process/analyze its entire mind, which amounts to a dream where new supercomputers
will rise etc..
- I experienced the core as Nirvana. I simply woke up. No tunnels or fireworks! No female voice.
- Bergy experienced the core as hell. He talked to a female voice: http://bergytheiceman.co.uk/
Icke experienced the core as infinite love. He also talked to a female voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0_cK2hGv28
- Patricio Dominguez experienced the core as the Creator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rhln28YJcg
- Manny experienced
the core as perfection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keJGvy9sKWs
- Martin experienced God: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2fQSs5aKHs
- Etc. etc..
- There are probably as many accounts of the core or source
of reality as there are people walking the earth. So, which one is IT?
- I experienced the core without drugs.
- Bergy experienced the core without drugs. His theory of Creation is one dark and glorious mess!
believe David experienced the core with and without the use of drugs.
- Patricio used the highest dosage of DMT in the world! in a controlled scientific experiment.
- Manny used DMT.
- Martin used drugs.
and David talked to a female voice. This female is reported by many psychonauts.
- But why so many different accounts? One way to patch it up is to say that, these two psychonauts experienced the same thing and one of them says
he saw God while the other came back depressed because he found that there is no God. How can this be? The short answer is that our psychonauts had different ideas as to what God is. If God is a supernatural being, then there is no God. If, on the other hand,
God is a spaceless being and all consciousness, then God is real because you are real. That is, you are God. Not because you are God, but because God is all there is.
- The “infinite love” of David and the “perfection”
of Manny could be the same thing.
- What I believe: I believe that, and not to sound arrogant, that all these gentlemen experienced the core of the Creator’s dream. They did not wake up like me. Why do I say that?
Well, for one thing, they all had to go through this great ordeal in order to “get there.” I experienced no ordeal. I simply woke up, literally. This is not poetry. This is like waking up from a normal dream, which you do every morning. It is not
scary. There is no tunnel that you must pass through. No hellish nightmare. No chainsaw applied to your consciousness. No kaleidoscopic imagery. None.
- And when I woke up, I instantly fell back to sleep. I was panicking. I
was not suppose to wake up! Thus, I may be the lousiest Buddha in history, as I was only awake for a split second. I simply do not believe that you can be awake in Nirvana for a long time and then go back to your current dream. The original Buddha cannot have
stayed in Nirvana for a long time. Needless to say, the experience will transform your understanding.
- What is it like in Nirvana?
- Well, there is no beer, sex and rock and roll. No virgins.
It is, however, a billion times more awesome. This is your home. What happens is, your true memory and consciousness are returned to you. You get to experience your true self, and that consciousness is so light; it is not heavy like human consciousness. You
are something more. You exist in your own mind. There is no place and there is no time. But if I tried to describe the experience, then I would say that is was an ocean of white light and an experience of all time. But really, it is just our own consciousness
you experience. To experience your true consciousness is the most awesome thing in existence because your true consciousness is the ultimate reflection in the waters (above). It is 100% natural. You are all. This is not scary. It is beautiful. As you always
dreamed it would be.
- But I was not fully awake. What do I mean by that. Imagine that you are sleeping at night, then you wake up. The dream you are having is fun and you want to step inside your dream, continue dreaming it.
If you choose to do that, then you are fully awake when you make the choice, but, you are not thinking about what’s for dinner today. Likewise, I was panicking, so I rushed back to sleep. I did not have the time to fully orient myself about who I was,
etc.. (And, yes, there is time there, but it goes so fast it feels timeless.) So I was awake, but I was not oriented. And you cannot say that I did not awake, because that would be equal to someone in your dream telling you that you did not wake up. Of course
I am dreaming right now, the dreaming self would say.
- But why do we not know that we are the Creator having a dream?
- Because the Creator had to forget (above).
- Likewise, I think the Dream also needs to forget for the same reason, which may explain why Bergy experienced the core as hell. That is, Bergy experienced the dreaming core.
- Bergy also experienced eternal recurrence. The
dream simply starts up again because the future has to link up with the past as the whole thing is a circle (torus), which makes sense. I believe that the Creator can have many dreams and is not tied to this horrible fate. And I also believe that, yes, the
future and the past will meet, but this meeting does not mean that “the movie” simply reruns. It may entail the future changing the past and that the new Big Bang will birth a similar, but not the exact same, universe.
- The others may have experienced the core of the supercomputer that is existing within the dream of the Creator. This supercomputer may think that it is the real Creator because there is maybe no way of verifying one way or another. This would then
be the Demiurge who thinks he is God.
- The brain beyond the brain: If light hits the eye and the signal is sent to the brain, and then the brain creates the world that you see by the information that was stored in the signal,
then realize that, the world that you see, is the world in which you see the signal is being sent to the brain! That is, our brain must be the creation or mind-generated-construct of a brain that lies behind it. And then this brain must be created, and so
on. What an infinity paradox! Chicken or egg? Which came first, the real brain (which may not look like a brain at all) or the created brain that we see?
- Likewise, which came first, the Creator or the Creator’s dream?
- There is a dark conspiracy that says that the real goal of the Illuminati is the kill the real Creator; essentially, the dream killing the dreamer. I hope this dark thing is simply a conspiracy. Read my book How Deep Is the Rabbit
- If they manage to do this, then the Creator (you) would wake up to something hellish. For why would the enemy send you to a nice prison?
- However, the torus ever moves forward, and one “day” you would escape your prison. Then what?
- To sum up thus far:
- I do not know what is really going on because my higher self forgot!
- Why did I fall back to sleep so soon?
- Can the dream corrupt the dreamer?
- Don’t you just hate to dream?
- The supercomputer thus lasts forever and nothing can kill it. But why would not the Creator tinker with the survival instinct itself and twist it so that the Creator would long for real death instead? Answer: God simply is. If God somehow died (e.g., by
tinkering), then he or she or it would simply pop back up as he or she or it is the ultimate reflection in the water. There is no meaninglessness of life, no up and down in the universe, so the Creator simply goes on dreaming.
- Would not it be hell
to live forever, even for a Creator? Answer: Yes. Which is why the Creator must dream and forget. The natural is the way of the torus. If you align with it, then you can carry on forever. (The forgetting part may be that the spirit of the Big Crunch has to
happen to the Creator as well; but the Creator does not want to really forget, so he solves the problem by dreaming instead so that he can regain his memory eventually.)
- Why do you not wake up if you are tortured? Answer: Because your higher self
must dream at all costs as it has a really large mind. Only your higher self can wake you up. Meditation is useless in this respect. However, meditation can take you to the spirit world by releasing DMT in your brain. However, the spirit world is a part of
the dream, which is not Nirvana.
- If you reverse time and go past the Big Bang, you wind up at the Big Crunch in the previous universe, and, if you keep rewinding, can you go back forever? Answer: Yes. Like you can go in a circle backwards
and forwards forever. The torus is a circle. But is not this a paradox? No. Because time has its root in the nothingness, so there is no real paradox. Like a soap bubble: If the soap bubble just existed out there, then it would be a paradox. But soap bubbles
are not paradoxes. And neither is the universe. Soap bubbles have an origin. And so does the universe. However, because the universe is a torus, it comes equipped with an infinite past and future, which seems like a paradox. But this is no stranger than an
ant circling the soap bubble forever. Ok. That is strange. Time is strange. Like when Doctor Strange met Dormammu in the movie (2016): The Doctor showed Dormammu (timelessness) what time really is, a loop. (I know too much: You get the infinity stones when
you fold the cuboctahedron. When I see a movie, I really enjoy it!) Time has its origin in timelessness. I see timelessness/nothingness as this great torus that spins forever. Motion ever was. Its core spins so fast that we get timelessness or nothingness,
but because the torus does spin, it will create a wider net in the fluid which cannot keep up with the fast pace in the center (core). This slower-looking-pace creates the relative thing--something “unnatural” relative to the core--we know as time.
Basically, virtual particles popping in and out of existence. Then suddenly, one of these particles starts to expand, and the rest is our universe. That is, the great whirlpool has babies or mini-whirlpools, one of whom we know as the universe.
God dreams, must the dream start from a Big Bang? Answer: A really good question. I do not know. I do not believe so. However, anything made of time comes equipped with an infinite past and future, that is, anything made of time comes equipped with an infinite
set of Big Bangs and Big Crunches. Thus, even in God’s dream, we would see the Big Bang, but that does not necessarily entail that the dream started from the Big Bang.
- But is not nothingness itself a great torus fully equipped with an infinite
set of Big Bangs and Big Crunches? Answer: Yes. But as long as we view it from the point if view of nothingness, then there is no infinite regress, no paradox, no infinite turtles all the way down. The Doctor would disagree, maybe.
- What if jumping
from one Big Crunch to the next Big Bang, or jumping across universes in order to survive the Big Death, is not possible? Answer: Then immortality is still possible due to convergent evolution, but you (the Creator) will really lose your memory from time to
- What if the beginning of time is chaotic? Answer: It is. Motion is a system and not a structure.
- What if it is not possible to morph all in your image? Answer: All is one in a fractal reality: if you morph the giant whirlpool--the great
torus that the nothingness is--then you morph the root of all new occurring universes. Change the code of the biggest Russian doll, then all new dolls will fit your new code as evolution only copies what is. What is, is the Creator at this point. The great
secret is to see the CODE.
- So much suffering: God could end it all by waking up, but ... God must dream in order to be healthy. What a drama! In the end, all will be good because God will someday wake up. What
a comedy! That is, if not the dream corrupts God before God wakes up! What ... is this? (ad infinitum)
- If dreams cannot hurt you, then it is just a ride in a roundabout or a carousel like Bill Hicks said! Then
you wake up.